Thursday, July 21, 2005

gack

I suppose there are some advantages to coming down with an infection/sore throat. I did manage to finish the latest Harry Potter this afternoon, since I really couldn't stand to do anything else but lay in bed and read. Hope I'm back on my feet again tomorrow (literally -- having dizzy fits today), as I have a deadline.

I got a start on the silk corset earlier this week, but haven't had time to take pics. It's coming along nicely. I decided to purl the decreases on the return row so I have a column of knit stitches there, but otherwise have been following the pattern faithfully (unusual, for me), and it's coming along nicely.

Also got some more yarn for shawls in today's mail. The good thing about laceweight yarn -- it doesn't take up nearly as much space as yarn for sweaters.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home