Monday, February 21, 2005


Socks -- the ones in blue are for my friend G. who has size 12 feet. They fit Kevin, who has size 11 feet, so I can use the same pattern with the Opal yarn (upper right corner) when I start his. The blue yarn in the top center is for my nephew Nathan's socks. He's five. I stopped by Springwater again today and got some red and yellow yarn to spice his socks up a bit, though -- wasn't thrilled with the idea of knitting the kid's socks all in blue. They need more color. Plus I can use the rest of the red and yellow and blue to knit his brother's socks -- red with blue and yellow stripes. Posted by Hello

2/22 -- G's socks are done. Woo hoo! Man, that guy has big feet; these socks took forever!

Now I'm doing the finishing touches -- weaving in the ends, and weaving some extra yarn into the inside of the heels.

1 Comments:

Blogger Lisa said...

You know what they say about guys with big feet.

12:54 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home