Thursday, February 24, 2005

Knitting Thimble Review

I originally bought one of these knitting thimbles (Inox, plastic with a metal guide) for the currently stalled Norwegian-style hat, but it doesn't work very well (which may be the reason the hat got stalled).

I decided to try one of these (Clover, all plastic, more snug on finger) instead, and like it a lot more. This little gadget makes stranded knitting MUCH easier.

I'd like to try one of these (coiled wire thimble, from Inox), but haven't bought one yet. Will post a review when I do.

2 Comments:

Blogger Lisa said...

Gee, another thing to hold while I try to knit. I'm all thumbs! Still, those socks are really cute. You'll have to teach me how to do that. But first, I have to finish the two scarves, poncho and hat that I started. Ug!

12:49 PM  
Blogger Corbie said...

Yeah, I'm trying not to start any more projects (bwahahaha!) until I finish a few more, here.

1:39 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home