Sunday, July 30, 2006

Next up: finishing the Bicycle Socks

This afternoon we went to Alexandria to have lunch and meet some friends for a production of Into the Woods at the Little Theatre of Alexandria. After lunch at the Austin Grill we had some time to kill, so dropped in at Knit Happens, where I bought some Brittany cable needles, the Harmony Guide to Aran stitches, and some sock yarn (Lorna's Laces, Baltic colorway). Yeah, I'm trying to be on a yarn diet lately, but hey, I did just finish a new project.

Anyway, since I'm trying to finish up current projects before starting any new ones, next up on the list of UFOs are the Bicycle Socks by Lucy Neatby. I started these (well, the first sock) for G. last winter, and really ought to finish them. After doing two whole sweaters, I'm hoping the socks will go quickly.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home