Monday, May 02, 2005


Here's the Flower Basket, finally, being blocked. I've worn it several times over the past few days, and have gotten lots of compliments. Just to prove that I AM insane, I've started another one out of a floofy white mohair yarn. It's a bit floofier than I imagined, actually, which means I may wind up giving this to my mom or middle sister, since they're somewhat more likely to wear floofy stuff. I think the next lace project is going to be the "Branching Out" scarf in the current Knitty. I already have the perfect yarn for the project, a cotton/rayon dyeable from The Mannings. Posted by Hello

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

This is a nice looking shawl Mara. I have yet to try a lace pattern, but probably will eventually.

4:10 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home